CABINET SHOP ASSISTANT
We are looking for a person to help in our cabinet shop. We would like a person with experience around power tools and machines, ideally with some experience in a wood shop.
We would like to hear from people who are motivated, enjoy their work, and have great communication skills.
Responsibilities include cleaning, sanding, basic assembly, delivery/pickup, and generally helping other staff with cutting, milling and assembly operations.
Must have a valid California driver's license. Experience driving a delivery truck is preferred.
Warehouse experience is a plus.
This position requires consistent heavy lifting and constant standing/walking.
· Hourly rate to de discussed at interview
· 401(k), 4% match
· Paid time off: 1 hour accrued every 30 hours worked. 48 hour accrual cap
· 11 paid holidays per year
· 100% of Kaiser $40/$2000 HMO plan covered for you. 50% of plan covered for your dependents
· Mileage reimbursement for on-the-clock driving
Please email your resume and desired hourly wage.