Now Hiring a Cabinetmaker
Eby Construction, Inc. is an established and growing full service woodworking company providing superior quality millwork, cabinetry, and furniture.
Our shop space is generous and clean, and we have excellent, well-maintained machinery.
Our mission is to create a coordinated plan for the design and construction of each project, to deliver and install our work as we promise, and to do so as a team.
- Fabricate custom wooden cabinets and furniture
- Accountable for taking a project from initial milling/machining through assembly and detailing, and sometimes installation
- (we outsource most finishing and painting)
- Creative problem solving on the fly and executing demanding details in a fast-paced environment
- Several years experience milling lumber, cutting panels on panel saw, machining and assembling doors & cabinets and traditional joinery
- From the start, you should be able to run machinery, create cut lists, read shop drawings, select lumber, glue joints together, assemble boxes, detail and sand, clean, maintain a tidy work area, work well with others, help others, and give valuable feedback at appropriate times
- Experience with automated edgebander and/or CNC router is a plus
- Experience with Autocad and/or CabinetVision is a plus
- $23-$35 per hour
- Medical Insurance
- 100% of premium for employee
- 50% of premium for household
- Dental Insurance
- 50% of premium for employee and household
Paid Time Off
- Accrues at 1 hour per 30 hours worked
- Caps at 48 hours accrued
New Year’s Day, Memorial Day, Independence Day, Labor Day, Thanksgiving Day, Day after Thanksgiving, Christmas Eve, Christmas Day, All weekdays between Christmas Day and New Year’s Day
Please send your resume HERE