CNC OPERATOR / CUTTER
Custom cabinet shop in Oakland is seeking a CNC operator/cutter. This is a full-time position for an experienced, quality-minded person.
The person in this position operates a flat bad, nested-base CNC router, programmable edge bander, sliding table saw, shapers, jointer, thickness planer and a few other machines.
Typical tasks are cutting carcass parts, milling lumber parts, shaping panel and lumber edges for miterfolds, nosing and other joinery, and grain-match cutting panels for faces.
We are looking for a motivated, organized person with several years' experience in wood milling and CNC machine operation.
Cabinet making experience is a great plus.
Our shop space is generous and clean, and we have excellent and well-maintained machinery.
- $20-$35 per hour
- Medical Insurance
- 100% of premium for employee
- 50% of premium for dependents
- Dental Insurance
- 50% of premium for employee and household
- Paid Time Off
- Accrues at 1 hour per 30 hours worked
- Caps at 48 hours accrued
- PTO hours can be used for illness, personal leave, or vacation
- New Year’s Day, Memorial Day, Independence Day, Labor Day, Thanksgiving Day, Day after Thanksgiving, Christmas Eve, Christmas Day, All weekdays between Christmas Day and New Year’s Day
Please send your resume with the subject: CNC Operator