LEAD CABINET MAKER
This is a full-time position for an experienced, quality-minded cabinetmaker. You can work independently, and will often work closely with an entry or mid-level cabinetmaker, as well as coordinate the workload of larger jobs with other leads. As much as possible, you will see a job through from start to finish.
It is essential that you:
- Are passionate about woodworking
- Have at least 6 years of experience in high-end custom cabinetmaking
- Including all aspects of cabinet manufacture
- Furniture and door making experience is a plus
- Enjoy working quickly, safely and with precision
- Are an excellent collaborator and problem solver
- Are interested in learning and expanding your skills
- Are confident about working with high-end materials and hardware
We are a small, high-end custom cabinet shop with a preference for well-designed, technical cabinetry and furniture. Our shop space is generous and clean, and we have excellent and well-maintained machinery. We are constantly searching for ways to improve our process and quality, and you must have the same drive. It is also a fun, engaging, and supportive place to work.
We offer competitive pay, paid vacation, 401k matching and health insurance coverage.
Please send your resume with the subject: Lead Cabinetmaker