We are a small, high-end custom cabinet shop with a preference for well-designed, technical cabinetry and furniture. Our work is developed within the context of the overall project, accommodating and incorporating other trades' infrastructure, geometry and finishes in our drawings.
We seek a project manager with experience managing manufacturing or construction projects.
This job might be for you if you are:
- An excellent collaborator
- Efficient and thorough
- Adept at maintaining multiple timelines
- Able to push staff to their best while supporting them
- Comfortable managing and assessing coworkers and vendors
- Eager to take ownership of timelines once you build them
- Skilled with Microsoft Project or similar scheduling software
- Interested in improving your skills
Our production schedule drives delivery dates, invoicing, staff placement, future lead times, cash flow, client expectations and just about every other aspect of near term and mid term operations. The project manager is responsible for the production schedule.
Project Manager will also be responsible for these items, and more:
- Gather information about projects from estimator, project coordinator and layout staff to build a schedule for each project
- Maintain the schedule, managing our internal timing as well as design review from client, vendor lead times, job site readiness, and other variables
- Meet with other managers weekly to check on due dates and update schedules as jobs grow or new work sells
- Maintain dialogue with staff, vendors, clients and general contractors to gauge mood, workload, and available capacity in general
- If schedules change or delay, identify changes quickly and communicate early. Ensure that changes get communicated clearly in terms of dates and value
We are constantly searching for ways to improve our process and quality. It is also a fun, engaging, and supportive place to work.
We offer competitive pay, paid vacation, 401k matching and health insurance coverage.
Please send your resume and tell us about yourself. Thank you!